3 egg substitutes
1 cup plant milk
1 cup vegan cottage cheese
1 cup matzo meal
1 Tbsp. sugar
3/4 tsp. salt
1/2 tsp. ground cinnamon
oil for frying (canola is recommended)
1 Tbsp chopped almonds (optional)
¾ cup golden raisins, plumped in apple juice
1 cup apples, peeled and coarsely grated
1. Mix egg substitutes with milk. Add cottage cheese.
2. Mix matzo meal with sugar, salt and cinnamon. Add to egg mixture and mix, and mix optional ingredients if you choose.
3. Pour 1/2 inch of oil into a frying pan. Heat the oil over medium-high heat.
4. Carefully drop 1/4 cup of the pancake mixture into the hot oil.
5. Flatten the pancake slightly so the center will cook.
6. Fry for several minutes on each side until golden brown and cooked through.
7. Drain on paper towels
8 medium apples
5 medium pears
3 teaspoons lemon rind
1 teaspoon cinnamon (or to taste)
1. Core and cut apples and pears.
2. Cover well with water and cook until soft.
3. Stir occasionally to prevent sticking.
Posted on Shalom Adventure by: Verna-Lee Small
Originally found here
Picture originally found here